High Definition 8mm and Super 8 Film Transfers to Blu-Ray.
We are proud to be one of the first companies in Australia to offer full HD 8mm and Super 8 film transfers to Blu-Ray.
Our frame by frame HD film scanning process yields the most stunning, vivid detail and clarity available Australia wide. Our captures outputted to DVD deliver incredible results but when authored to Blu-Ray in full HD…..the results are breathtaking.
High Definition (HD) film transfers have previously been the domain of film studios and broadcast facilities. Our process delivers unmatched quality and image detail at a fraction of the price.
- Full HD 1080p using a CMOS hi-definition sensor with almost 3 million pixels of information
- Full 100% scanning of the emulsion side of the film for sharper, maximum clarity
- exceptional optical lensing system at better than 80lp/mm
- High definition frame scans results in a wide colour range and matchless contrast
- Cool, low wattage bulb means no risk of hotspot or film burn
- flicker free video output
- Output to Blu-Ray, Hard Drive
We’ve been offering standard definition (SD) film transfers for many years now and have hundreds of satisfied customers who will attest to the quality of these transfers. Since we’ve introduced HD frame by frame transfer to our arsenal the feedback has been clear – there is no comparison.
If you’ve ever seen a regular ‘real time’ telecine transfer, or worse still a transfer videotaped off a white screen or wall, you’re in for a treat. HD frame by frame delivers the most realistic, vivid, clear representation of your original footage you’ll find without going to a Rank System costing many times more.
We have HD transfer available at both our Perth and Sydney offices, so if you’re close by, please drop by for a closer look at how our system works. 8mm and Super 8, like any acetate based media, will continue to deteriorate – if you want to take advantage of the amazing capabilities HD can deliver, there’s no time like the present to organize your transfers to Blu-Ray.